This is a EcoSparkles glittermix. All our mixes are unique and mixed in the EcoSparkles HQ in Copenhagen. We offer the biggest selection of bespoke biodegradable mixes in the world and you'll be sure to find a favourite among our ever growing selection. The mixes contain different sizes and/or colours and not two pots are identical.
The core ingredient in EcoSparkles glitters are cellulose from sustainably sourced eucalyptus. The products are FDA approved for cosmetic use, up to 40% softer than conventional PET glitters and safe to use on face, body and hair.
- Biodegradable in Natural Environments (90%)
- Freshwater and marine safe
- Cruelty Free
- FDA approved cosmetic pigments
- Made on non-GMO ingredients
- Also suitable for craft projects
- Glass pot with aluminium lid
- Home compostable refill bag
- Hexagon shaped
- Size - different grain sizes from 008 - 040
- Packaging sizes are approx. with small variations in weight.
Ingredients: 90% cellulose, 8% styrene acrylates, 0.1% aluminium, cosmetic pigments (more info here)