Twinkle is a fine iridescent glitter from our Shimmer Collection. Iridescent glitter looks white, but when the light catches it creates beautiful pastel blues.
Shimmers are the worlds only 100% plastic free glitter and is tested and proven to fully break down fast and safe in the natural environment in only 4 weeks. Our Shimmers doesn't contain any aluminium, which gives them a soft pearlescent, slightly translucent shine. They are up to 40% softer on the skin than conventional plastic glitter and FDA approved for safe cosmetic use on face, body and hair.
The core ingredient in EcoSparkles glitters are cellulose from sustainably sourced eucalyptus, grown in european plantations under PEFC standards (promising regenerative forestry)
- Fully naturally biodegradable in only 4 weeks (98%)
- Freshwater and marine safe
- Ethically sourced raw materials
- FDA approved cosmetic pigments
- Made on non-GMO ingredients
- No plastic content
- No aluminium
- Cruelty Free
- Glass pot with aluminium lid
- Home compostable refill bag
- Hexagon shaped
- Fine Glitter
- Packaging sizes are approx. with small variations in weight.
Ingredients: 90% cellulose, 8% shellac, mica pigment, glycerin, cosmetic pigments (more info here)