A mix of rose gold, soft iridescent pinks and holographic silver, which shines on the whole rainbow spectrum when the light hits it, the effect is best in sunshine or LED lighting. Perfect for the summers festivals. You will find EcoSparkles Holo to be up to 40% softer on the skin and it is FDA approved for safe cosmetic use on face, body and hair.
The core ingredient in EcoSparkles glitters are cellulose from sustainably sourced eucalyptus, grown in european plantations under PEFC standards (promising regenerative forestry)
- Biodegradable in natural environments (90%)
- Freshwater and marine safe
- Ethically sourced raw materials
- FDA approved cosmetic pigments
- Made on non-GMO ingredients
- <0.1% aluminium content
- Cruelty Free
- Glass pot with aluminium lid
- Home compostable refill bag
- Hexagon shaped
- Glitter mix with different colours and grain sizes
- Packaging sizes are approx. with small variations in weight.
Ingredients: cellulose, shellac, styrene, aluminium, mica, glycerin, cosmetic pigments (more info here)