It is finally here, the worlds first naturally biodegradable holographic effect glitter. These products are tested and proven to break 95% down in only 4 weeks.
Borealis is a chunky glitter silver glitter, with flakes of 1mm which shines on the whole rainbow spectrum when the light hits it, the effect is best in sunshine or LED lighting. Perfect for the summers festivals. You will find EcoSparkles Holo to be up to 40% softer on the skin and it is FDA approved for safe cosmetic use on face, body and hair.
The core ingredient in EcoSparkles glitters are cellulose from sustainably sourced eucalyptus, grown in european plantations under PEFC standards (promising regenerative forestry)
- Biodegradable in natural environments (95%)
- Freshwater and marine safe
- Ethically sourced raw materials
- FDA approved cosmetic pigments
- Made on non-GMO ingredients
- <0.1% aluminium
- Cruelty Free
- Glass pot with aluminium lid
- Home compostable refill bag
- Hexagon shaped
- Chunky glitter - Ø: 1mm
- Packaging sizes are approx. with small variations in weight.
Ingredients: cellulose 90%, 5% shellac, 2.25% styrene, aluminium, glycerin, cosmetic pigments (more info here)
Our glitter is also usable for crafts and hobby projects