A standard gold glitter from our classic collection of biodegradable glitter. Our products are tested and proven to break down fast and safe in the natural environment, up to 90% within only 4 weeks. Our classic collection comes in a ray of vibrant colours and are indistinguishable from conventional plastic glitter, but up to 40% softer on the skin and FDA approved for safe cosmetic use on face, body and hair.
The core ingredient in EcoSparkles glitters are cellulose from sustainably sourced eucalyptus, grown in european plantations under PEFC standards (promising regenerative forestry)
- Biodegradable in natural environments (90%)
- Freshwater and marine safe
- Ethically sourced raw materials
- FDA approved cosmetic pigments
- Made on non-GMO ingredients
- <0.1% aluminium content
- Cruelty Free
- Glass pot with aluminium lid
- Home compostable refill bag
- Hexagon shaped
- Packaging sizes are approx. with small variations in weight.
Ingredients: 90% cellulose, 8% styrene, aluminium, glycerin, cosmetic pigments (more info here)
Our glitters are also usable for crafts and hobby projects.