A life of Pride - Glitter kit
6 x 4g. pots of colourful EcoSparkles to fill your life with rainbows and love!
10% of all profits goes to the charity LGBT Asylum that works with human rights for refugees and asylum seekers coming to Denmark.
"LGBT Asylum is a group of LGBT people - asylum seekers, refugees, Danish citizens and persons residing in Denmark. LGBT Asylum works for the rights of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender persons in the Danish asylum system and for the rights of LGBT refugees in Denmark. We provide support and counselling for LGBT asylum applicants and refugees as well as a social network."
Our products are tested and proven to break down fast and safe in the natural environment, up to 90% within only 4 weeks. Our classic collection comes in a ray of vibrant colours and are indistinguishable from conventional plastic glitter, but up to 40% softer on the skin and FDA approved for safe cosmetic use on face, body and hair.
The core ingredient in EcoSparkles glitters are cellulose from sustainably sourced eucalyptus, grown in european plantations under PEFC standards (promising regenerative forestry)
- Biodegradable in natural environments (90%)
- Freshwater and marine safe
- Ethically sourced raw materials
- FDA approved cosmetic pigments
- Made on non-GMO ingredients
- <0.1% aluminium content
- Cruelty Free
- Glass pot with aluminium lid for glitters
- Aluminium container for glue
- Hexagon shaped
- Glitter mixes with different grains sizes
- Pot sizes are approx. with small variations in weight.
- Pot of Roses Spell
- Pot of Orange Sunshine
- Pot of Glittermania
- Pot of Evergreen
- Pot of Dolphins Joy
- Pot of Electric Amethyst
- One 15ml. pot of EcoSparkles glitter glue
- One bamboo glitter brush (vegan)
- Organic Cotton Stringbag